Tuesday, December 25, 2007

My Christmas Dim Sum Lunch

Merry Christmas!
Here is a report of my Christmas lunch
at my favourite restaurant.
Lunch date: December 25, 2007
Occasion: Christmas lunch

Number of People: Two
Cost: HK$170 (US$22), including 10% service charge

Restaurant name: New Dynasty Scenic Restaurant
Restaurant address: 60/F Hopewell Centre, 181 Queen’s Road East, Hong Kong
Restaurant telephone: 852-2152-1282
Anna's comment: Authentic Cantonese dim sum restaurant, which also serves life seafood at dinner time. This restaurant has outstanding views of Hong Kong. Whenever my overseas friends visit Hong Kong, I must take them here.



Chicken Wing Preseved in Wine 醉香鷄翼
Fried Rice Served in Hot Pot 石頭飯
Pan Fried Rice Roll with Shrimps 煎蝦米腸
Dessert
Steamed Sesame Paste Bun - Inside 蓮蓉飽
Steamed Sesame Paste Bun - Outside

Hong Kong Food Blog - Cantonese Dim Sum

No comments: