Saturday, January 5, 2008

My Beijing Food Tour Continuation - Part 2

Lunch date: January 5, 2008
Occasion: Lunch buffet

Number of People: Two
Cost: HK$62 (US$7.9) per person, inclusive of 10% service charge – one price, all you can eat

Restaurant name: Quanjude
Restaurant address: 4/F, China Resources Building, 26 Harbour Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong
Restaurant telephone: 852-2884-9088
Anna's comment: Not sure if this is the same Quanjude as the one from Beijing, but it sells Peking duck, Sichuan, Shanghai and Cantonese cuisine. Buffet is served during lunch hour daily. You can pick your food directly from the buffet table or place orders.


View my Beijing Food Tour 2007


Spicy Chicken - Sichuan Style 口水鷄
Cucumber Preserved with Smashed Garlic 醬拍青瓜
Eat All You Can Eat 任點任食
I thought I have had at least 10 varieties
Red Bean Pudding 桂花紅豆糕
Hong Kong Food Blog - Beijing Food

2 comments:

jm said...

hi anna

i came accross your blog while searcu searching for chinese resto in HK. Ill like to thank you for the great job. Being a chinese born overseas, I cant read chinese... I have already bookmarked ur site and recommeded to friends already. We are going to try foolum tmr! have great weekend! thanks again for the good job

Anna said...

Hello

I'm glad that you like my blog. I would suggest you do Foo Lum for dinner, as I think their tables are set too crowdedly during lunch hour. If you like swimming seafood, this place is ideal. Its location is convenient, not too expensive with reasonable environment and services. Enjoy!