Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day Special Price Lunch

I came across Hangzhou Restaurant in Wanchai offering very special deal on Boxing Day, so we decided to try this restaurant which is new to us. It was really good. Not crowded at all, nice environment and friendly services. Hangzhou cousine is quite rare in Hong Kong, but we found that their menu is very similar to Beijing and Shanghai. Our special price lunch cost only HK$110 (US$14) only for the two of us.

Dan Dan Noodle - HK$38 担担面
Xiaolong Bun (Juicy Bun) - HK$12
wow, what a low price! 小籠包
Hot Pot Wanton Chicken Soup - HK$48
沙鍋云吞鷄, 共六只云吞和1/4隻鷄
Quarter chicken - very attractive price
There should be 6 wantons and more vegetables,
but some of them already eaten by us, because
the waitress served too efficiently,
before I managed to take a photo.
Very Yummy !!
Hong Kong Chinese Food - Shanghai

1 comment:

Vivian said...

Oh man! I wish I found your blog when I was in HK in November! This looks DELISH!